want to jump-start individual and
Explore Catalyst’s “Quick Start” In-Person Workshops to Begin Leveraging Everything DiSC® and Five Behaviors® Solutions Now!
The Everything DiSC and Five Behaviors application suites are expansive, providing the industry’s most comprehensive suite of “organizational health” solutions. That’s the good news.
The bad news is that it’s sometimes difficult to know where to start. So Catalyst has prepackaged several half-day in-person workshops, each featuring a different Everything DiSC or Five Behaviors assessment instrument.
These sessions have been professionally-designed by Catalyst and are professionally-facilitated by our principals. Our goal is to make addressing some of your most urgent needs in the individual, team, and organizational development space accessible and easy to buy.
The professional fee for each session includes everything you need to successfully host a high-impact, professionally-facilitated workshop – including our travel costs. The costs for individual assessments, individual color profile reports, workbooks and other handout material, leave-behind support material, etc. are all included in our discounted Quick Start Price.
in-person TRAINING Workshops
Our broad experience as consultants and facilitators ensures your on-site session will deliver the impact and results you expect.
Improve Working Relationships
Engage Every Individual in Building More Effective Relationships at Work
- Discovering your DiSC style
- Understanding the styles of others
- Building more effective relationships
Tackle Workplace Conflict
Harness the Power of Conflict by Transforming Destructive Behavior into Productive Responses
- Deepening understanding of self and others in conflict
- Understanding and recognizing destructive behaviors
- Exploring techniques to redirect destructive behaviors into more productive responses
Improve Individual Teaming Skills
Build and Fortify Skills that Transcend Teams
- Helping individuals better understand, internalize, and apply the principles of Patrick Lencioni’s Five Behaviors model
- Fostering communication throughout and organization