Based on the work of Patrick Lencioni’s international best-seller The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, The Five Behaviors® Powered by Everything DiSC® helps teams apply The Five Behaviors® model of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results to drive team effectiveness and productivity. The program uses Everything DiSC, a tool that helps build effective team communication and relationships, to help participants understand their individual DiSC® style and discover how each style brings value to the team.
The program includes:
- Flexible Facilitation: 7 modules with over 40 minutes of video and annotated facilitator reports. Choose the One-Day Facilitation Program or Three-Day Facilitation Program
- Individual Profiles, participant handouts, take-away cards and activities
- Podcasts, online resources, and a research report
- Progress Reports and an Annotated Team Report for the Facilitator
A Catalyst Consulting exclusive! When you purchase selected products and services from us, we give you on-demand access to our two principals, who are senior-level consultants as well as expert Everything DiSC® facilitators. We can help you adapt Everything DiSC solutions to your unique situation for maximum organizational impact.
Professionals helping professionals - that's what we offer. Why settle for less?
We provide you with the direct-dial office phones numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Old-fashioned, but it works.
We provide you with the email addresses for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. The real ones!
We provide you with text messaging numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Great for facilitation "emergencies."
Zoom Video Calls
The ultimate support option! When only face-to-face help will suffice, we schedule Zoom video calls with our clients. This option allows both parties to share computer screens for added clarity and efficiency.
Catalyst ♥ Care applies to the following products and services purchased on this site:
- EPIC Account Holders - we support you throughout the setup process and help you become expert at administering DiSC across your organization. You also receive the most competitive rate on the purchase of EPIC Credits (the currency of Everything DiSC).
- Certification Graduates - if you register for DiSC Certification using one of our convenient options and successfully complete the course, we will support you - one Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator to another!
- Facilitators and Trainers - if you purchase a Facilitation Kit or Starter Package from us, we will help you make the most of what each kit offers. We've been there and done that, so let us help you rapidly leverage DiSC in your organization.