What happens next?
Wiley limits this course to 20 participants, so we will immediately submit your registration to secure your place in this session. Once your seat is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation message directly from Wiley (please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email safe-sender list so the confirmation message doesn’t get routed to a SPAM folder).
Call us immediately if you are registered and need to reschedule. You may reschedule until two weeks prior to your session date, at which time a $100 penalty is applied for rescheduling. Certification payment is forfeited one week prior to class.
In the event that your chosen course is already fully subscribed, we will contact you at the email address you provided at checkout regarding how you would like us to proceed. We can place you on the course wait list (openings do happen), register you for a different session, or refund your registration fee.
The Five Behaviors® Facilitator Accreditation
Gain the confidence and expertise to transform talented individuals into extraordinary teams. The Five Behaviors® Facilitator Accreditation is a blended-learning course that will help clients hone their skills as a facilitators of this unique program. You will earn the credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator, gaining expertise in using the model and accompanying course material.
- Increased confidence and expertise in delivering The Five Behaviors in their organization
- Experience facilitating small groups
- Insight for navigating unexpected and challenging conversations that can occur during a session
- Ability to adapt facilitation for any team
- Credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
Accreditation is valid for two years, at which point clients have the option to become permanently re-accredited.
- Five-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions
- Access to learning resources online
- Access to The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
- Final Accreditation exam (self-directed/graded activity)
* Each attendee must own or have access to a Five Behaviors Facilitation Kit (purchased separately from the Partner.)
A Catalyst Consulting exclusive! When you purchase selected products and services from us, we give you on-demand access to our two principals, who are senior-level consultants as well as expert Everything DiSC® facilitators. We can help you adapt Everything DiSC solutions to your unique situation for maximum organizational impact.
Professionals helping professionals - that's what we offer. Why settle for less?
We provide you with the direct-dial office phones numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Old-fashioned, but it works.
We provide you with the email addresses for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. The real ones!
We provide you with text messaging numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Great for facilitation "emergencies."
Zoom Video Calls
The ultimate support option! When only face-to-face help will suffice, we schedule Zoom video calls with our clients. This option allows both parties to share computer screens for added clarity and efficiency.
Catalyst ♥ Care applies to the following products and services purchased on this site:
- EPIC Account Holders - we support you throughout the setup process and help you become expert at administering DiSC across your organization. You also receive the most competitive rate on the purchase of EPIC Credits (the currency of Everything DiSC).
- Certification Graduates - if you register for DiSC Certification using one of our convenient options and successfully complete the course, we will support you - one Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator to another!
- Facilitators and Trainers - if you purchase a Facilitation Kit or Starter Package from us, we will help you make the most of what each kit offers. We've been there and done that, so let us help you rapidly leverage DiSC in your organization.