With the Everything DiSC Workplace® Profile, your employees will:
- Discover their DiSC® style
- Understand other styles
- Build more effective relationships
- Explore People-Reading and Comparison Reports (Optional)
In-depth facilitation resources
Three 90-minute modules; fully-scripted facilitation with engaging activities and workplace-focused video. Also includes optional People-Reading and Comparison Report activities.
Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint, Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
The Facilitation Kit includes:
- Leader’s Guide in MS Word
- PowerPoint® with embedded video
- Stand-alone, video (with and without subtitles)
- Participant handouts in MS Word
- Templates and images
- Sample Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
- Sample Everything DiSC® Comparison Report
- Access to online resources and research
- Everything DiSC Workplace Guides (set of 25)
- Everything DiSC Workplace Interaction Guides (set of 25)
What topics do the modules cover?
Module 1: Discovering Your DiSC Style
Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their workplace relationships and explore the priorities that drive them at work.
Module 2: Understanding Other Styles
Participants learn what works for them and what challenges them when interacting with each DiSC style.
Module 3: Building More Effective Relationships
Participants create strategies and an action plan to overcome challenges when working with people of different DiSC styles.
Optional Activity: People-Reading
Participants learn how to identify others’ DiSC styles based on behavioral cues.
Optional Activity: Comparison Report
Participants learn about the Everything DiSC® Comparison Report and how it can help them improve their relationships with others.
Block "2030" not found