What happens next?
Upon registration, we’ll send you a confirmation message at the email address you provided at Checkout.
At least three weeks prior to your session, you’ll receive a message from Catalyst regarding logistical details.
Call us immediately if you are registered and need to reschedule. You may reschedule until two weeks prior to your session date, at which time a $100 penalty is applied for rescheduling. Certification payment is forfeited one week prior to class.
Catalyst reserves the right to cancel this course at any time and offer a full refund.
- Four modules: one week of self-directed Everything DiSC Core content, plus three weeks of virtual classroom learning focused on Everything DiSC Workplace.
- Each 2-hour virtual learning session is live and instructor-led over a three-week period and includes unique content created by Catalyst to supplement Wiley’s standard online learning curriculum.
- Practice facilitating with small groups and exploring challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops.
- Active knowledge checks to help participants assess how well they understand the content and to improve learning and retention
- Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)
A Catalyst Consulting exclusive! When you purchase selected products and services from us, we give you on-demand access to our two principals, who are senior-level consultants as well as expert Everything DiSC® facilitators. We can help you adapt Everything DiSC solutions to your unique situation for maximum organizational impact.
Professionals helping professionals - that's what we offer. Why settle for less?
We provide you with the direct-dial office phones numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Old-fashioned, but it works.
We provide you with the email addresses for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. The real ones!
We provide you with text messaging numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Great for facilitation "emergencies."
Zoom Video Calls
The ultimate support option! When only face-to-face help will suffice, we schedule Zoom video calls with our clients. This option allows both parties to share computer screens for added clarity and efficiency.
Catalyst ♥ Care applies to the following products and services purchased on this site:
- EPIC Account Holders - we support you throughout the setup process and help you become expert at administering DiSC across your organization. You also receive the most competitive rate on the purchase of EPIC Credits (the currency of Everything DiSC).
- Certification Graduates - if you register for DiSC Certification using one of our convenient options and successfully complete the course, we will support you - one Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator to another!
- Facilitators and Trainers - if you purchase a Facilitation Kit or Starter Package from us, we will help you make the most of what each kit offers. We've been there and done that, so let us help you rapidly leverage DiSC in your organization.