What happens next?
Wiley limits this course to 30 participants, so we will immediately submit your registration to secure your place in this session. Once your seat is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation message directly from Wiley (please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email safe-sender list so the confirmation message doesn’t get routed to a SPAM folder).
Attendees are responsible for travel, lodging and all other expenses. We recommend you do not make travel reservations until after you’ve received confirmation of your registration from Wiley. Classes sell out quickly.
Call us immediately if you are registered and need to reschedule. You may reschedule until two weeks prior to your session date, at which time a $100 penalty is applied for rescheduling. Certification payment is forfeited one week prior to class.
In the event that your chosen course is already fully subscribed, we will contact you at the email address you provided at checkout regarding how you would like us to proceed. We can place you on the course waitlist (openings do happen), register you for a different session, or refund your registration fee.
Wiley reserves the right to cancel this course at any time and offer a full refund.
- Online coursework, culminating in two days of practical application in the live classroom
- Completion of a personalized Everything DiSC Workplace profile
- Practical experience through application to a real project
- Practice using the Everything DiSC Workplace suite of reports, including group facilitation, debriefing individuals, and coaching
- Completion of the final Certification exam (graded activity)
A Catalyst Consulting exclusive! When you purchase selected products and services from us, we give you on-demand access to our two principals, who are senior-level consultants as well as expert Everything DiSC® facilitators. We can help you adapt Everything DiSC solutions to your unique situation for maximum organizational impact.
Professionals helping professionals - that's what we offer. Why settle for less?
We provide you with the direct-dial office phones numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Old-fashioned, but it works.
We provide you with the email addresses for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. The real ones!
We provide you with text messaging numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Great for facilitation "emergencies."
Zoom Video Calls
The ultimate support option! When only face-to-face help will suffice, we schedule Zoom video calls with our clients. This option allows both parties to share computer screens for added clarity and efficiency.
Catalyst ♥ Care applies to the following products and services purchased on this site:
- EPIC Account Holders - we support you throughout the setup process and help you become expert at administering DiSC across your organization. You also receive the most competitive rate on the purchase of EPIC Credits (the currency of Everything DiSC).
- Certification Graduates - if you register for DiSC Certification using one of our convenient options and successfully complete the course, we will support you - one Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator to another!
- Facilitators and Trainers - if you purchase a Facilitation Kit or Starter Package from us, we will help you make the most of what each kit offers. We've been there and done that, so let us help you rapidly leverage DiSC in your organization.