The Work of Leaders made simple: Vision, Alignment, and Execution
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® is classroom training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation with contemporary video, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Based on best practices, Work of Leaders connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
In-depth facilitation resources
Five 60- to 90-minute modules
- Introduction to Work of Leaders: Participants discover the Work of Leaders process. Includes optional Discovering DiSC activity.
- Vision: Participants learn about the three drivers of Vision and discover how they approach each driver.
- Alignment: Participants learn about the three drivers of Alignment and discover how they approach each driver.
- Execution: Participants learn about the three drivers of Execution and discover how they approach each driver.
- Action Planning: Participants explore their strengths and challenges and create an action plan for improvement.
Fully scripted Leader’s Guide, with supporting presentation and participant handouts
All new videos
- Stand-alone clips
- Integrated with the presentation
- Integrated into your custom presentation
Experiential learning activities with thought-provoking partner and group discussions
Create an end-to-end leadership development program or concentrate on specific areas. Switch out video clips, modify the presentation, Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any time frame.
This is a digital product. An email will be sent to the recipient including their serial number and link to download the kit from the registration site.