Everything DiSC Sales focuses on:
- Understanding Your DiSC Style
- Recognizing and Understanding Customer Buying Styles
- Adapting Your Sales Style to Your Customer’s Buying Style
Participants discover their DiSC sales styles and how to adapt their style to meet the needs of their customers.
In-depth facilitation resources
Six 50-minute modules are fully scripted and include engaging experiential and processing activities. Facilitator notes give tips to maximize learning.
Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint®, Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
The Facilitation Kit includes:
- Leader’s Guides in MS Word
- PowerPoint with embedded video
- Stand-alone, menu-driven video
- Participant handouts in MS Word
- Templates and images
- Sample Everything DiSC Sales Profile
- Sample Everything DiSC Customer Interaction Map
- Research documentation
- Sales Interview Activity Card sets (for 24 participants)
- Everything DiSC Customer Interaction Guides (for 24 participants)
Six 50-Minute Modules
Section I: Understanding Your DiSC Sales Style
Module 1: Introduction to the DiSC Sales Map. Participants learn about their DiSC sales style and how personal priorities influence their selling behaviors.
Module 2: Participants use what they’ve learned about sales priorities in an interviewing activity.
Section II: Recognizing and Understanding Customer Buying Styles
Module 3: Participants learn customer mapping, a new way of people-reading. They practice their customer-mapping skills in a competitive video-based activity.
Module 4: Participants learn about different customer priorities, then use their new skills to identify the buying styles of current customers.
Section III: Adapting Your Sales Style to Your Customer’s Buying Style
Module 5: Participants use their DiSC Sales Maps to understand how to navigate from their own styles to those of different types of customers.
Module 6: Participants role play adapting to their most challenging customer and complete an interaction plan for working with that customer.
A Catalyst Consulting exclusive! When you purchase selected products and services from us, we give you on-demand access to our two principals, who are senior-level consultants as well as expert Everything DiSC® facilitators. We can help you adapt Everything DiSC solutions to your unique situation for maximum organizational impact.
Professionals helping professionals - that's what we offer. Why settle for less?
We provide you with the direct-dial office phones numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Old-fashioned, but it works.
We provide you with the email addresses for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. The real ones!
We provide you with text messaging numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Great for facilitation "emergencies."
Zoom Video Calls
The ultimate support option! When only face-to-face help will suffice, we schedule Zoom video calls with our clients. This option allows both parties to share computer screens for added clarity and efficiency.
Catalyst ♥ Care applies to the following products and services purchased on this site:
- EPIC Account Holders - we support you throughout the setup process and help you become expert at administering DiSC across your organization. You also receive the most competitive rate on the purchase of EPIC Credits (the currency of Everything DiSC).
- Certification Graduates - if you register for DiSC Certification using one of our convenient options and successfully complete the course, we will support you - one Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator to another!
- Facilitators and Trainers - if you purchase a Facilitation Kit or Starter Package from us, we will help you make the most of what each kit offers. We've been there and done that, so let us help you rapidly leverage DiSC in your organization.