With Productive Conflict, learners will:
- Explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors of each DiSC® style
- Understand how to manage their response to conflict situations
- Discover communication strategies when engaging in productive conflict with colleagues
In-depth facilitation resources
This half-day program is composed of three modules, including fully-scripted facilitation, engaging activities, and workplace-focused video.
Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint, Facilitator’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
The Facilitation Kit includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide in MS Word (customizable)
- PowerPoint® with embedded video (customizable)
- Stand-alone video (with and without subtitles)
- Participant handouts in MS Word (customizable)
- Templates and images
- Access to online resources and research, including a sample Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile and a sample Everything DiSC Comparison Report
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Interaction Guides (set of 25)
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict User Guide (1 flip book)
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Reference Guide
What topics do the modules cover?
Module 1: DiSC® in Conflict
Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their own and others’ conflict behaviors. 90 minutes.
Module 2: Destructive Responses
Participants learn how their thoughts can influence conflict behaviors and what thoughts and behaviors might be typical for them. 50 minutes.
Module 3: Changing Your Response
Participants learn how to “catch” and reframe their thoughts, which can help them choose more productive behaviors in conflict. 90 minutes.
Optional Activity: DiSC Conflict Map
Participants identify both productive and destructive behaviors for each DiSC style.
Optional Activity: Comparison Report
Participants learn about the Everything DiSC® Comparison Report and how it can help them improve their relationships with others.
Block "2030" not found