With Productive Conflict, learners will:
- Explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors of each DiSC® style
- Understand how to manage their response to conflict situations
- Discover communication strategies when engaging in productive conflict with colleagues
In-depth facilitation resources
This half-day program is composed of three modules, including fully-scripted facilitation, engaging activities, and workplace-focused video.
Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint, Facilitator’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
The Facilitation Kit includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide in MS Word (customizable)
- PowerPoint® with embedded video (customizable)
- Stand-alone video (with and without subtitles)
- Participant handouts in MS Word (customizable)
- Templates and images
- Access to online resources and research, including a sample Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile and a sample Everything DiSC Comparison Report
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Interaction Guides (set of 25)
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict User Guide (1 flip book)
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Reference Guide
What topics do the modules cover?
Module 1: DiSC® in Conflict
Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their own and others’ conflict behaviors. 90 minutes.
Module 2: Destructive Responses
Participants learn how their thoughts can influence conflict behaviors and what thoughts and behaviors might be typical for them. 50 minutes.
Module 3: Changing Your Response
Participants learn how to “catch” and reframe their thoughts, which can help them choose more productive behaviors in conflict. 90 minutes.
Optional Activity: DiSC Conflict Map
Participants identify both productive and destructive behaviors for each DiSC style.
Optional Activity: Comparison Report
Participants learn about the Everything DiSC® Comparison Report and how it can help them improve their relationships with others.
A Catalyst Consulting exclusive! When you purchase selected products and services from us, we give you on-demand access to our two principals, who are senior-level consultants as well as expert Everything DiSC® facilitators. We can help you adapt Everything DiSC solutions to your unique situation for maximum organizational impact.
Professionals helping professionals - that's what we offer. Why settle for less?
We provide you with the direct-dial office phones numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Old-fashioned, but it works.
We provide you with the email addresses for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. The real ones!
We provide you with text messaging numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Great for facilitation "emergencies."
Zoom Video Calls
The ultimate support option! When only face-to-face help will suffice, we schedule Zoom video calls with our clients. This option allows both parties to share computer screens for added clarity and efficiency.
Catalyst ♥ Care applies to the following products and services purchased on this site:
- EPIC Account Holders - we support you throughout the setup process and help you become expert at administering DiSC across your organization. You also receive the most competitive rate on the purchase of EPIC Credits (the currency of Everything DiSC).
- Certification Graduates - if you register for DiSC Certification using one of our convenient options and successfully complete the course, we will support you - one Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator to another!
- Facilitators and Trainers - if you purchase a Facilitation Kit or Starter Package from us, we will help you make the most of what each kit offers. We've been there and done that, so let us help you rapidly leverage DiSC in your organization.