Everything DiSC Management focuses on:
- Your DiSC Management Style
- Directing and Delegating
- Developing Others
- Working with Your Manager
Participants learn about their strengths and challenges as managers and how to adapt to meet the needs of the people they manage —making them more effective managers.
In-depth facilitation resources
Three 90-minute modules; fully-scripted facilitation with engaging activities and workplace-focused video. Also includes optional People-Reading and Comparison Report activities.
Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint, Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
The Facilitation Kit includes:
- Leader’s Guide in MS Word
- PowerPoint® with embedded video
- Stand-alone, video (with and without subtitles)
- Participant handouts in MS Word
- Templates and images
- Sample Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
- Sample Everything DiSC® Comparison Report
- Access to online resources and research
- Everything DiSC Workplace Guides (set of 25)
What topics do the modules cover?
Module 1: Discovering Your DiSC Style
Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their workplace relationships and explore the priorities that drive them at work.
Module 2: Understanding Other Styles
Participants learn what works for them and what challenges them when interacting with each DiSC style.
Module 3: Building More Effective Relationships
Participants create strategies and an action plan to overcome challenges when working with people of different DiSC styles.
Optional Activity: People-Reading
Participants learn how to identify others’ DiSC styles based on behavioral cues.
Optional Activity: Comparison Report
Participants learn about the Everything DiSC® Comparison Report and how it can help them improve their relationships with others.
Block "2030" not found