Everything DiSC Management focuses on:
- Your DiSC Management Style
- Directing and Delegating
- Developing Others
- Working with Your Manager
Participants learn about their strengths and challenges as managers and how to adapt to meet the needs of the people they manage —making them more effective managers.
In-depth facilitation resources
Three 90-minute modules; fully-scripted facilitation with engaging activities and workplace-focused video. Also includes optional People-Reading and Comparison Report activities.
Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint, Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
The Facilitation Kit includes:
- Leader’s Guide in MS Word
- PowerPoint® with embedded video
- Stand-alone, video (with and without subtitles)
- Participant handouts in MS Word
- Templates and images
- Sample Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
- Sample Everything DiSC® Comparison Report
- Access to online resources and research
- Everything DiSC Workplace Guides (set of 25)
What topics do the modules cover?
Module 1: Discovering Your DiSC Style
Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their workplace relationships and explore the priorities that drive them at work.
Module 2: Understanding Other Styles
Participants learn what works for them and what challenges them when interacting with each DiSC style.
Module 3: Building More Effective Relationships
Participants create strategies and an action plan to overcome challenges when working with people of different DiSC styles.
Optional Activity: People-Reading
Participants learn how to identify others’ DiSC styles based on behavioral cues.
Optional Activity: Comparison Report
Participants learn about the Everything DiSC® Comparison Report and how it can help them improve their relationships with others.
A Catalyst Consulting exclusive! When you purchase selected products and services from us, we give you on-demand access to our two principals, who are senior-level consultants as well as expert Everything DiSC® facilitators. We can help you adapt Everything DiSC solutions to your unique situation for maximum organizational impact.
Professionals helping professionals - that's what we offer. Why settle for less?
We provide you with the direct-dial office phones numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Old-fashioned, but it works.
We provide you with the email addresses for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. The real ones!
We provide you with text messaging numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Great for facilitation "emergencies."
Zoom Video Calls
The ultimate support option! When only face-to-face help will suffice, we schedule Zoom video calls with our clients. This option allows both parties to share computer screens for added clarity and efficiency.
Catalyst ♥ Care applies to the following products and services purchased on this site:
- EPIC Account Holders - we support you throughout the setup process and help you become expert at administering DiSC across your organization. You also receive the most competitive rate on the purchase of EPIC Credits (the currency of Everything DiSC).
- Certification Graduates - if you register for DiSC Certification using one of our convenient options and successfully complete the course, we will support you - one Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator to another!
- Facilitators and Trainers - if you purchase a Facilitation Kit or Starter Package from us, we will help you make the most of what each kit offers. We've been there and done that, so let us help you rapidly leverage DiSC in your organization.