With Agile EQ, learners will:
- Discover the instinctive mindsets that shape their responses and interactions
- Recognize opportunities to stretch beyond what comes naturally to them
- Take action to become more agile in their approach to social and emotional situations
This half-day facilitation is composed of three modules (varying from 60-100 minutes), including fully-scripted facilitation, engaging activities, and Agile EQ-focused video.
Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint® presentation (with embedded video), Facilitator’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
Access to Online Resources:
Includes access to online resources, including a research report conducted on the reliability and validity of the Everything DiSC® assessment, a video viewing guide, a sample of the Everything DiSC Agile EQ Profile, Supplement for Facilitators, and Comparison Report.
The Facilitation Kit includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide (customizable)
- PowerPoint® Presentation with embedded video (customizable)
- Video with English Subtitles (MP4 & WMV files)
- Participant handout (customizable)
- Agile EQ Map Poster (DiSC map with mindsets)
- DiSC and Agile EQ Poster (DiSC map with mindset definitions)
- Templates and images
- User Guide
- Access to online resources, including an FAQ and Sample Profile
What topics do the modules cover?
Module 1: Discover Your Mindsets Participants discover their DiSC style and learn about the Agile EQ mindsets that come naturally to them. 60 minutes.
Module 2: Recognize and Value Other Mindsets Participants deepen their understanding of all the Agile EQ mindsets and recognize the value of shifting to less comfortable mindsets. 85-100 minutes.
Module 3: Act to Become Agile Participants explore anticipated difficulties in stretching to new mindsets and create an action plan for becoming more agile. 60 minutes.
A Catalyst Consulting exclusive! When you purchase selected products and services from us, we give you on-demand access to our two principals, who are senior-level consultants as well as expert Everything DiSC® facilitators. We can help you adapt Everything DiSC solutions to your unique situation for maximum organizational impact.
Professionals helping professionals - that's what we offer. Why settle for less?
We provide you with the direct-dial office phones numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Old-fashioned, but it works.
We provide you with the email addresses for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. The real ones!
We provide you with text messaging numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Great for facilitation "emergencies."
Zoom Video Calls
The ultimate support option! When only face-to-face help will suffice, we schedule Zoom video calls with our clients. This option allows both parties to share computer screens for added clarity and efficiency.
Catalyst ♥ Care applies to the following products and services purchased on this site:
- EPIC Account Holders - we support you throughout the setup process and help you become expert at administering DiSC across your organization. You also receive the most competitive rate on the purchase of EPIC Credits (the currency of Everything DiSC).
- Certification Graduates - if you register for DiSC Certification using one of our convenient options and successfully complete the course, we will support you - one Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator to another!
- Facilitators and Trainers - if you purchase a Facilitation Kit or Starter Package from us, we will help you make the most of what each kit offers. We've been there and done that, so let us help you rapidly leverage DiSC in your organization.