With Agile EQ, learners will:
- Discover the instinctive mindsets that shape their responses and interactions
- Recognize opportunities to stretch beyond what comes naturally to them
- Take action to become more agile in their approach to social and emotional situations
This half-day facilitation is composed of three modules (varying from 60-100 minutes), including fully-scripted facilitation, engaging activities, and Agile EQ-focused video.
Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint® presentation (with embedded video), Facilitator’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
Access to Online Resources:
Includes access to online resources, including a research report conducted on the reliability and validity of the Everything DiSC® assessment, a video viewing guide, a sample of the Everything DiSC Agile EQ Profile, Supplement for Facilitators, and Comparison Report.
The Facilitation Kit includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide (customizable)
- PowerPoint® Presentation with embedded video (customizable)
- Video with English Subtitles (MP4 & WMV files)
- Participant handout (customizable)
- Agile EQ Map Poster (DiSC map with mindsets)
- DiSC and Agile EQ Poster (DiSC map with mindset definitions)
- Templates and images
- User Guide
- Access to online resources, including an FAQ and Sample Profile
What topics do the modules cover?
Module 1: Discover Your Mindsets Participants discover their DiSC style and learn about the Agile EQ mindsets that come naturally to them. 60 minutes.
Module 2: Recognize and Value Other Mindsets Participants deepen their understanding of all the Agile EQ mindsets and recognize the value of shifting to less comfortable mindsets. 85-100 minutes.
Module 3: Act to Become Agile Participants explore anticipated difficulties in stretching to new mindsets and create an action plan for becoming more agile. 60 minutes.
Block "2030" not found