Free Getting Started Guide
Introducing Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders: a new kind of 360!
SO HOW IS 363 DIFFERENT?
First, we took the sting out of 360 feedback.
For many leaders, 360s can be a frustrating experience. Open-ended comments can be unfocused and unhelpful and can even derail the learning process. With our exclusive selectable comments feature, CommentSmart, raters can give focused, balanced, constructive feedback—that the leader can actually use.
Then, we made it easier to understand and use.
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders isn’t a collection of dry spreadsheets and charts without any explanation or story. Clear visuals and a conversational narrative style interpret and explain the data, making the report easy to understand and use.
And finally, we answered the “Now what?”
With a lot of 360s, the leader’s response can be, “Now what?” Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders answers that question by giving leaders their next steps with three things they can focus on now.
Please note: due to the process of identifying and soliciting feedback from a potentially-unlimited number of raters, the only purchase option we offer for this assessment product is our Free EPIC Account option. Please contact us with questions.
Three Ways to Purchase
Do it Yourself
In this case, purchase as many or as few DiSC or Five Behaviors assessments as you need. Simply select the "Do it Yourself" option from the drop-down menu, enter the number of profiles you'd like, add them to your Cart, and check out.
What happens next?
- We'll send you an email with as many individual access codes as you purchased.
- You distribute each of these access codes to the individuals you want to take your purchased assessments.
- Each access code allows one individual to take the purchased assessment. They enter their access code into our online portal (the URL is provided in our email to you), take their assessment (allow 15-20 minutes), and can immediately view and download their resultant profile report.
- If you'd like copies of each of these reports, request that participants forward copies to you for your reference and use in DiSC or Five Behaviors trainings.
Create Free EPIC Account
If you plan to purchase 10* or more individual assessments and you want to:
- control when participants see their DiSC profile reports;
- edit things like transmittal emails and report branding;
- archive reports for future use;
- stretch your training budget; and
- access important free supplemental reports (e.g., Team View and one-on-one Comparison Reports);
then an EPIC Account is right for you!
In this case, purchase at least 10 DiSC assessments and select the "Free EPIC Account" option from the drop-down menu, add them to your Cart, and check out.
What happens next?
- Within one business day, we'll set up a free EPIC Account for you (a $193.50 value) using the name and email address you used at checkout. We will add to your new account the number of EPIC Credits associated with the assessments you purchased. For example, if you purchased 25 Workplace Profiles, we'll add 375 credits (i.e., 25 reports x 15 credits per report = 375 credits) to your new account.
- We'll contact you to set up a Zoom call to help you brand your profile reports, create custom email messages, etc. At this time, we'll walk you through adding the names and email addresses for DiSC or Five Behavior participants.
- Once you trigger distribution of individual access codes, you'll receive emails when each participant has completed his or her assessment. You can then view, download, save and/or share each resultant report.
As an added bonus, we'll send you a coupon for future purchases of EPIC Credits. So in the future, you'll be able to purchase EPIC Credits from us at volume purchase pricing levels.
Click here to learn more about EPIC Accounts from Catalyst Consulting Partners.
*Minimum purchase of Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders Profiles is 5 assessments.
We Manage the Process
If you plan to purchase 5 or more individual assessments but you're not ready to set up your own EPIC Account (even though it's free!), we'll manage the whole process for you - also for free.
In this case, purchase at least 5 DiSC assessments and select the "Catalyst Assist" option from the drop-down menu, add them to your Cart, and check out.
What happens next?
- We'll send you an email requesting the names and email addresses of the people to whom you'd like us to send DiSC or Five Behaviors assessment links.
- Once we receive this information, we'll send each participant an email with their personalized assessment link. We'll keep track of responses and alert you to "stragglers."
- We'll send you PDFs of each completed DiSC or Five Behaviors profile report for your use (e.g., training session, team discussion, etc.) and to share with each participant.
- As a bonus for DiSC assessments, we'll also send you a Team View Report for the entire group showing each individual's DiSC style "dot" to facilitate better communication and collaboration. Click here to view a sample Team View Report.
Need more help?
If you're interested in employing Everything DiSC or Five Behaviors to advance your organization's communication, sales, teaming, and/or leadership effectiveness - but you're not yet prepared to lead such an effort yourself - we can help!
We can facilitate either an in-person session at your location or a live, remote learning session using our Zoom Video Conferencing service. Either way, you and your team get the benefit of both Everything DiSC and our experienced Certified Facilitators leading your Everything DiSC or Five Behaviors workshop..
Interested in exploring this option? Check out our workshop options here. We'd love to help you on your DiSC or Five Behaviors journey!