What happens next?
- Within one business day, we’ll send you a link to our online New EPIC Account Questionnaire. This form provides us with the information we need to set up your new EPIC Sub-Account.
- Once we have your information, we’ll set up your new EPIC Sub-account within 24 hours.
- We’ll contact you to set up a Zoom call to help you brand your profile reports, create custom email messages, etc. At this time, we’ll walk you through how to add the names and email addresses for DiSC participants.
- Once you trigger distribution of individual access codes, you’ll receive emails when each participant has completed his or her assessment. You can then view, download, save and/or share each resultant report.
Please note: before assigning individual access codes to DiSC assessment participants, you’ll need to purchase enough EPIC Credits (sold separately) for the number of assessments you plan to distribute.
As an added bonus, we’ll send you a discount code for future purchases of EPIC Credits. So you’ll be able to purchase EPIC Credits from us at a flat rate – the most competitive rate available anywhere!
Click here to learn more about EPIC Accounts from Catalyst Consulting Partners.
How many credits do you need?
|363 for Leaders Profile||50|
|Productive Conflict Profile||20|
|Work of Leaders||25|
|Sales Interactive Report||FREE|
EPIC Credits are the currency of Everything DiSC®. Think of them as the bitcoins you use to purchase DiSC tools, individual profiles, facilitator reports, comparison reports, etc.
Each profile and report has a credit value (see nearby table).
Additional Benefits of an EPIC Sub-Account:
- Personalize participant emails;
- Choose whether participants get to view profile results;
- Organize reports in folders and sub-folders;
- Create sub-accounts under your EPIC account (e.g. business units, departments, etc.);
- Set up email notifications for completed reports;
- Schedule assessments for a later time;
- Generate various group reports;
- Download multiple reports at once; and
- EPIC Credits never expire!
A Catalyst Consulting exclusive! When you purchase selected products and services from us, we give you on-demand access to our two principals, who are senior-level consultants as well as expert Everything DiSC® facilitators. We can help you adapt Everything DiSC solutions to your unique situation for maximum organizational impact.
Professionals helping professionals - that's what we offer. Why settle for less?
We provide you with the direct-dial office phones numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Old-fashioned, but it works.
We provide you with the email addresses for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. The real ones!
We provide you with text messaging numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Great for facilitation "emergencies."
Zoom Video Calls
The ultimate support option! When only face-to-face help will suffice, we schedule Zoom video calls with our clients. This option allows both parties to share computer screens for added clarity and efficiency.
Catalyst ♥ Care applies to the following products and services purchased on this site:
- EPIC Account Holders - we support you throughout the setup process and help you become expert at administering DiSC across your organization. You also receive the most competitive rate on the purchase of EPIC Credits (the currency of Everything DiSC).
- Certification Graduates - if you register for DiSC Certification using one of our convenient options and successfully complete the course, we will support you - one Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator to another!
- Facilitators and Trainers - if you purchase a Facilitation Kit or Starter Package from us, we will help you make the most of what each kit offers. We've been there and done that, so let us help you rapidly leverage DiSC in your organization.