What happens next?
- Within one business day, we’ll send you a link to our online New EPIC Account Questionnaire. This form provides us with the information we need to set up your new EPIC Sub-Account.
- Once we have your information, we’ll set up your new EPIC Sub-account within 24 hours.
- We’ll contact you to set up a Zoom call to help you brand your profile reports, create custom email messages, etc. At this time, we’ll walk you through how to add the names and email addresses for DiSC participants.
- Once you trigger distribution of individual access codes, you’ll receive emails when each participant has completed his or her assessment. You can then view, download, save and/or share each resultant report.
Please note: before assigning individual access codes to DiSC assessment participants, you’ll need to purchase enough EPIC Credits (sold separately) for the number of assessments you plan to distribute.
As an added bonus, we’ll send you a discount code for future purchases of EPIC Credits. So you’ll be able to purchase EPIC Credits from us at a flat rate – the most competitive rate available anywhere!
Click here to learn more about EPIC Accounts from Catalyst Consulting Partners.
How many credits do you need?
|Workplace on Catalyst
|Agile EQ on Catalyst
|Management on Catalyst
|Productive Conflict Profile
|Agile EQ Profile
|Work of Leaders
|Sales Interactive Report
EPIC Credits are the currency of Everything DiSC®. Think of them as the bitcoins you use to purchase DiSC tools, individual profiles, facilitator reports, comparison reports, etc.
Each profile and report has a credit value (see nearby table).
Additional Benefits of an EPIC Sub-Account:
- Personalize participant emails;
- Choose whether participants get to view profile results;
- Organize reports in folders and sub-folders;
- Create sub-accounts under your EPIC account (e.g. business units, departments, etc.);
- Set up email notifications for completed reports;
- Schedule assessments for a later time;
- Generate various group reports;
- Download multiple reports at once; and
- EPIC Credits never expire!
Block "2030" not found