Catalyst’s Online Classroom
Accessible from the convenience of your home or office computer, Catalyst’s Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification online course is perfect for learners on the go. Here you’ll gain foundational knowledge and gain invaluable skills for facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace in your organization.
Designed with your busy schedule in mind, this online course offers the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live, collaborative sessions virtually facilitated by Catalyst’s Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D. and Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator.
- Increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in their organization.
- Practice coaching and facilitating small groups with Everything DiSC Workplace.
- Gain first-hand experience with the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and personalized profile results, including application to real-world scenarios.
- Explore how to navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Customize a program to meet the needs of a particular group.
- Develop strategies for keeping Everything DiSC alive within an organization and creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC.
You join participants from other organizations.
NEXT SESSION IS OPEN NOW –
*Must own or purchase a facilitator kit for the special price of $1,295 (when bundled with your registration)
When you register for Catalyst’s Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification online course, you receive a unique package of additional benefits:
- BONUS #1: Personalized Everything DiSC Workplace Profile (a $72.00 value).
- BONUS #2: Each participating organization will receive a Free EPIC Starter Package with 100 credits (a $696 value).
- BONUS #3: Future EPIC credits can be purchased from Catalyst at volume purchase pricing levels.
- BONUS #4: Everything DiSC® Manual (a $50.00 value).
- BONUS #5: Catalyst ♥ Care, another Catalyst exclusive (see below for details).
- BONUS #6: Each attendee will have ongoing access to Wiley’s DiSC online training center to access supplemental material and refresher information.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator.
You'll earn 15 SHRM recertification hours for this training session.
John Wiley & Sons, Inc. is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PCDs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
LIVE SESSION DATES
Tuesday, October 13
Tuesday, October 20
Tuesday, October 27
LIVE SESSION TIMES
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM Central Time
Hi! My name is Cynthia Waisner, and I look forward to working with you to bring Everything DiSC solutions to your organization! I have over 20 years’ experience in L&D, consulting, facilitation, and culture change, helping leaders, teams, and organizations spark transformation. And, as you’d expect, I’m a Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator.
Your Everything DiSC Certification workshop will cover all the bases and will include customized material unique to Catalyst Consulting. We’ll focus on the areas of greatest interest to you and provide plenty of opportunities for the hands-on activities and practice that make learning stick.
Once the session is over, I’ll continue to support you as you leverage the power of Everything DiSC throughout your organization!
Our clients include:
- Four modules: one week of self-directed Everything DiSC Core content, plus three weeks of virtual classroom learning focused on Everything DiSC Workplace.
- Each 2-hour virtual learning session is live and instructor-led over a three-week period and includes unique content created by Catalyst to supplement Wiley’s standard online learning curriculum.
- Practice facilitating with small groups and exploring challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops.
- Active knowledge checks to help participants assess how well they understand the content and to improve learning and retention.
- Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity).
Everything DiSC Basics
Experience the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and learn about each DiSC style, DiSC priorities, the DiSC dot and shading. You’ll also learn about basic facilitation materials and discover a powerful people-reading activity.
Everything DiSC for Facilitators
Take a closer look at how DiSC priorities and shading are determined. Explore supplemental reports and get comfortable using research as a resource for your sessions.
Leverage your own style while facilitating a DiSC session and navigate conflict during a workshop. Practice conducting workshop needs assessments and prioritizing DiSC learning goals. Share best practices for facilitation or coaching with other professionals.
Keeping DiSC Alive in an Organization
Learn various scenarios for encouraging DiSC to become part of an organization’s culture. Use MyEverythingDiSC.com to extend learning into the future and discover the broader family of Everything DiSC solutions available.
- Own or have access to an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit
- Commit to four weeks of self-directed and instructor-led work (approximately 2-3 hours per week)
- Active participation in all three live sessions (instructor-led)
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
- Passing score on the final exam
- Be able to access the course from a personal computer and use a cell phone or land line for the live collaborative sessions (Please note: long distance phone charges or fees WILL NOT apply; however, cell phone minutes will be used)
- A laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC) is preferred; tablets are not always compatible with course components
- A phone line is required for audio in the live sessions. VOIP cannot be supported.
- Recommended Internet browsers with updated Adobe Flash® include:
- Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for most operating systems.
- Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 users (some activities may not work on other browsers.
- Do not use Internet Explorer or Safari for this course.
- Email Safe Sender list includes:
A Catalyst Consulting exclusive! When you purchase selected products and services from us, we give you on-demand access to our two principals, who are senior-level consultants as well as expert DiSC and Five Behaviors facilitators. We can help you adapt this extensive application suite to your unique situation for maximum organizational impact.
Professionals helping professionals - that's what we offer. Why settle for less?
We provide you with the direct-dial office phones numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Old-fashioned, but it works.
We provide you with the email addresses - the real ones - for our two principals, Dr. Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner.
We provide you with text messaging numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Great for facilitation "emergencies."
Zoom Video Calls
The ultimate support option! When only face-to-face help will suffice, we schedule Zoom video calls with our clients. This option allows both parties to share computer screens for added clarity and efficiency.
Catalyst ♥ Care applies to the following products and services purchased on this site:
- EPIC Account Holders - we support you throughout the setup process and help you become expert at administering DiSC across your organization. You also receive highly competitive rates on the purchase of EPIC Credits (the currency of Everything DiSC and Five Behaviors).
- Certification Graduates - if you register for DiSC or Five Behaviors Certification using one of our convenient options and successfully complete the course, we will support you - one Certified Facilitator to another!
- Facilitators and Trainers - if you purchase a Facilitation Kit or Starter Package from us, we will help you make the most of what each kit offers. We've been there and done that, so let us help you rapidly leverage DiSC and/or Five Behaviors in your organization.