Catalyst’s In-Person Class at Your Location
Your class will be held at a location, time, and place of your choosing… and will be customized for you and your organization by Catalyst’s Managing Partner, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D.
Become more knowledgeable, confident, and engaged through participating in Catalyst’s customized Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification in-person training experience. With a primary purpose to increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace, this intensive course offers new content on the principles of the DiSC® model and supporting research. And will include content customized specifically for you and your organization. You’ll gain the expertise and credentials needed to deliver Everything DiSC Workplace within your organization.
- Increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in their organization
- Practice coaching and facilitating small groups with Everything DiSC Workplace
- Gain first-hand experience with the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and personalized profile results, including application to real-world scenarios
- Explore how to navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Customize a program to meet the needs of a particular group
- Develop strategies for keeping Everything DiSC alive within an organization and creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC
You join colleagues from your own organization (minimum enrollment is five participants).
*Must own or purchase a facilitator kit for the special price of $1,295 (when bundled with your registration). Only one facilitator kit per organization is required.
When you register for Wiley’s online certification course through us, you receive a provide a unique package of additional benefits:
- BONUS #1: Each attendee receives a personalized Everything DiSC Workplace Profile (a $72 value).
- BONUS #2: Each participating organization will receive a Free EPIC Starter Package with 100 credits (a $696 value).
- BONUS #3: Future EPIC credits can be purchased from Catalyst at discounted volume purchase pricing levels.
- BONUS #4: Everything DiSC® Manual (a $50 value).
- BONUS #5: Each attendee will receive a reference notebook of samples of all Everything DiSC reports – a Catalyst exclusive.
- BONUS #6: Catalyst ♥ Care, another Catalyst exclusive (see below for details).
- BONUS #7: Each attendee will have ongoing access to Wiley’s DiSC online training center to access supplemental material and refresher information.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator.
You'll earn 15 SHRM recertification hours for this training session.
John Wiley & Sons, Inc. is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PCDs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Hi! My name is Cynthia Waisner, and I look forward to working with you to bring Everything DiSC solutions to your organization! I have over 20 years’ experience in L&D, consulting, facilitation, and culture change, helping leaders, teams, and organizations spark transformation. And, as you’d expect, I’m a Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator.
Your Everything DiSC Certification workshop will cover all the bases, but will be customized to meet your specific needs. We’ll focus on the areas of greatest interest to you and provide plenty of opportunities for the hands-on activities and practice that make learning stick.
Once the session is over, I’ll continue to support you as you leverage the power of Everything DiSC throughout your organization!
We’re looking forward to talking with you about your customized in-person DiSC Certification workshop! Please complete the below inquiry form and we’ll contact you within 24 hours.
You can also contact us by phone at at 800-378-9843.
Our clients include:
- Online coursework, culminating in two days of practical application in the live classroom at a location of your choosing
- Completion of a personalized Everything DiSC Workplace profile
- Practical experience through application to a real project that is relevant to your business
- Practice using the Everything DiSC Workplace suite of reports, including group facilitation, debriefing individuals, and coaching with special emphasis on the needs of your organization
- Individual copies of Wiley’s 255-page Everything DiSC Manual
- Completion of the final Certification exam (graded activity)
- Own or have access to an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit
- Attend and actively participate in the two-day in-person sessions
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
- Passing score on the final exam
A Catalyst Consulting exclusive! When you purchase selected products and services from us, we give you on-demand access to our two principals, who are senior-level consultants as well as expert DiSC and Five Behaviors facilitators. We can help you adapt this extensive application suite to your unique situation for maximum organizational impact.
Professionals helping professionals - that's what we offer. Why settle for less?
We provide you with the direct-dial office phones numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Old-fashioned, but it works.
We provide you with the email addresses - the real ones - for our two principals, Dr. Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner.
We provide you with text messaging numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Great for facilitation "emergencies."
Zoom Video Calls
The ultimate support option! When only face-to-face help will suffice, we schedule Zoom video calls with our clients. This option allows both parties to share computer screens for added clarity and efficiency.
Catalyst ♥ Care applies to the following products and services purchased on this site:
- EPIC Account Holders - we support you throughout the setup process and help you become expert at administering DiSC across your organization. You also receive highly competitive rates on the purchase of EPIC Credits (the currency of Everything DiSC and Five Behaviors).
- Certification Graduates - if you register for DiSC or Five Behaviors Certification using one of our convenient options and successfully complete the course, we will support you - one Certified Facilitator to another!
- Facilitators and Trainers - if you purchase a Facilitation Kit or Starter Package from us, we will help you make the most of what each kit offers. We've been there and done that, so let us help you rapidly leverage DiSC and/or Five Behaviors in your organization.