Convenient Virtual Classroom Sessions
Accessible from the convenience of your home or office computer, Catalyst’s Everything DiSC® Certification course is perfect for learners on the go. Through our world-class blended-learning experience, you’ll gain foundational knowledge and gain invaluable skills for facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace in your organization. Take the lead and drive your organization’s culture change!
Designed with your busy schedule in mind, this blended course offers the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live, collaborative sessions virtually facilitated by Catalyst’s Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D. and Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator.
- Increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC training and coaching sessions in your organization.
- Practice coaching and facilitating small groups with Everything DiSC Workplace.
- Gain first-hand experience with the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and personalized profile results, including application to real-world scenarios.
- Explore how to navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Learn how to customize a program to meet the needs of a particular group.
- Develop strategies for keeping Everything DiSC alive within your organization and creating a culture of DiSC.
- Explore the new exciting Everything DiSC on Catalyst learn-and-return platform.
There is no renewal; this certification does not expire!
REGISTRATION FOR THE NEXT SESSION CLOSES ON JANUARY 28th – REGISTER TODAY!
When you register for Catalyst’s Everything DiSC® Certification course, you receive a unique package of additional high-value benefits:
Download Course Overview
- BONUS #1: Personalized Everything DiSC Workplace Profile (a $72.00 value).
- BONUS #2: Each participating organization will receive a Free EPIC Starter Package with 100 credits (a $696 value).
- BONUS #3: Future EPIC credits can be purchased from Catalyst at volume purchase pricing levels.
- BONUS #4: Everything DiSC® Manual (a $50.00 value).
- BONUS #5: Each attendee will have ongoing access to Wiley’s online training center to access supplemental material and refresher information.
- BONUS #6: During Catalyst’s expanded, 2-hour live virtual classroom sessions, learners will be introduced to the full suite of Everything DiSC® and Five Behaviors® products. Learners will also receive sample copies of each Everything DiSC® and Five Behaviors® assessment instrument.
- BONUS #7: Catalyst ♥ Care, another Catalyst exclusive (see below for details).
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator.
You'll earn 15 SHRM recertification hours for this training session.
John Wiley & Sons, Inc. is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PCDs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Begin online pre-work
LIVE SESSION DATES
Thursday, February 11
Thursday, February 18
Thursday, February 25
LIVE SESSION TIMES
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM Central Time
As the founders and principals of Catalyst Consulting, we’ve been leveraging the power of Everything DiSC® and, more recently, The Five Behaviors® for almost twenty years. We’ve helped organizations transform their cultures, improve leadership skills, understand their customers, develop virtual teaming skills, and achieve significant performance improvements. As Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitators and experienced Five Behavior consultants, we would love to help you unleash the power of these two fantastic application suites in your organization!
Founder / managing partner
B.S. and M.B.A
Case Western Reserve University
Ph.D. in Leadership and Change
B.S. (Mechanical Engineering)
Case Western Reserve University
John Carroll University
DIAMOND AWARD WINNER !!
Wiley’s highest honor for Authorized Partners