Effective date: December 27, 2018
Catalyst Consulting Partners LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.wefacilitate.com and https://www.wefacilitate-disc.com websites (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the purchase of products and/or services via these websites.
ONLINE ORDERING INFORMATION
For your security, we accept ONLY online credit card or PayPal payment orders. We do not accept verbal, mail, email, or phone orders.
- Credit cards may be Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express; and held by a company, institution, individual, or p-card system. Government purchase cards are accepted.
- Online card acceptance approval is a secure bank-to-bank transaction.
- A valid PayPal account may also be used for purchases.
- Merchant on your statement will read Catalyst Consulting Partners LLC.
- All orders are U.S. dollars.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
Orders are electronically approved.
- Orders received during business hours (7AM-7PM Central Time Monday-Friday excluding typical US holidays) are typically processed and fulfilled within minutes to a few hours.
- Orders received after business hours are processed within 12-24 hours.
- Orders received on weekends and U.S. holidays are processed and fulfilled within 24 hours for online products, and on the next business day for items to be shipped.
- At present, we only sell products and services to customers located in the United States.
- All physical products (e.g., facilitation kits) are shipped free of charge to U.S. addresses.
- Products are shipped UPS 2nd Day Air to U.S. address only..
ORDER CAREFULLY – SALES ARE FINAL
- Orders cannot be canceled or changed once they are placed.
- ALL DiSC® Profiles, EPIC Credits, Facilitation Kits, and Starter Packages sold on this website are NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Certification registrations may be subject to rescheduling or refund in certain circumstances. Please see product descriptions for details.
- We do not see credit card numbers and are unable to alter orders because they are bank-to-bank transactions. If you make an order error, you may not return it for refund, credit, or exchange for any reason.
- We will promptly correct any errors that we make at no expense to you.