The Five Behaviors® offers adaptive, research-validated testing that gives participants precise and personalized results that deepen their understanding of self and others. Combined with Patrick Lencioni’s model of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results, both teams and individuals are able to transform culture and rise together.
The Five Behaviors® Solutions
Unleash the Power of Teamwork
Want to learn more? Attend a free online webinar hosted by Wiley vice president Julie Straw.
- Receive a complimentary Personal Development assessment and personalized profile!
Helps individuals to better understand themselves and their team through the principles of The Five Behaviors
- Purpose: Creates and scales a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Who: Anyone
- How Many: Up to 30 people
- Longevity of Team: No requirement
Helps participants better understand themselves, the personalities on their team, and how they can effectively work together
- Purpose: Builds cohesiveness within intact teams
- Who: Intact Team
- How Many: 5-12
- Longevity of Team: Designed for teams with a 6-week minimum tenure
Our DiSC Clients Include:
A Catalyst Consulting exclusive! When you purchase selected products and services from us, we give you on-demand access to our two principals, who are senior-level consultants as well as expert DiSC and Five Behaviors facilitators. We can help you adapt this extensive application suite to your unique situation for maximum organizational impact.
Professionals helping professionals - that's what we offer. Why settle for less?
We provide you with the direct-dial office phones numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Old-fashioned, but it works.
We provide you with the email addresses - the real ones - for our two principals, Dr. Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner.
We provide you with text messaging numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Great for facilitation "emergencies."
Zoom Video Calls
The ultimate support option! When only face-to-face help will suffice, we schedule Zoom video calls with our clients. This option allows both parties to share computer screens for added clarity and efficiency.
Catalyst ♥ Care applies to the following products and services purchased on this site:
- EPIC Account Holders - we support you throughout the setup process and help you become expert at administering DiSC across your organization. You also receive highly competitive rates on the purchase of EPIC Credits (the currency of Everything DiSC and Five Behaviors).
- Certification Graduates - if you register for DiSC or Five Behaviors Certification using one of our convenient options and successfully complete the course, we will support you - one Certified Facilitator to another!
- Facilitators and Trainers - if you purchase a Facilitation Kit or Starter Package from us, we will help you make the most of what each kit offers. We've been there and done that, so let us help you rapidly leverage DiSC and/or Five Behaviors in your organization.